Vision & Mision
“Becoming a Reference for Mechanical Engineering Education Study Programs at the Regional Level Based on the Noble Values of the National Culture”
- Organizing education, learning, and guidance effectively to produce educators in the field of mechanical engineering who are superior, highly competitive, and independent graduates in mechanical engineering.
- Carry out research and development that supports the implementation of education and learning for the benefit of humans;
- Carrying out community service activities oriented towards increasing the professionalism of vocational high school teachers in mechanical engineering.
- Producing mechanical engineering education graduates with a high cumulative grade point average and integrity as educators with national and international recognition.
- Producing graduates who can apply knowledge and expertise in mechanical engineering education based on the national culture’s noble values.
- Conducting research and development in mechanical engineering education beneficial to science and humanity.
- Increasing community service in quality and quantity, especially in mechanical engineering education.